All Care Health Center's Mission is to provide affordable, comprehensive, high quality health care to the entire community.
We are looking for a Dentist to can join our team and to help us achieve our mission.
- Good Communicator
- Detail Oriented
- Critical Thinker
All Care Health Center offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Paid Time Off
- Employer paid Life Insurance AND Employer paid Long Term Disability
- 401(k) match and more!
Description: Under general supervision of the Dental Director, performs professional dental work in the supervision, prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of dental diseases, injuries, and deformities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Examines, diagnoses, and plans program of treatment for patients.
- Performs Operative Dentistry.
- Performs Periodontics.
- Performs Endodontics
- Performs Oral Surgery
- Performs Prosthodontics
- Performs Pediatric Dentistry.
- Follows office sterilization/office hygiene protocol.
- Participates in staffing, in-service training, patient education, and other meetings as appropriate.
- Refers patients to the necessary specialist for services outside the scope of general dentistry or for those of unusual difficulty.
- Supervises assigned dental assistant in provision of patient care.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the importance of ACHC’s Mission Statement in performing all aspects of this position.
- Demonstrates a caring and helpful attitude when interacting with patients, vendors, and fellow employees.
- Strives to build cooperative partnerships, by treating each person both inside and outside of the organization as a customer.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other clinic personnel.
- Participates in maintaining departmental continuous quality improvement.
- Follows established policies and procedures
- Requires graduation from an accredited school of dentistry;
- possession of valid D.D.S/ D.M.D.degree,
- Current Iowa license in good standing, and two or more years clinical/office and administrative experience in a clinic setting strongly preferred.
- Current Federal DEA and Iowa CSA registrations in good standing.
- Thorough knowledge of the principles and practices of general dentistry and oral surgery.
- Comprehensive skills and ability to apply modern methods and practices of general four-handed dentistry and oral surgery essential.
- A clear understanding of dental needs.
- Ability to supervise others.
- Ability to operate all types of dental equipment.
- Must be certified in Basic Life Support techniques.
- Creative skill, ability, resourcefulness and judgment in the analysis and solution of dental/administrative problems, strong lead leadership, teamwork, and crisis skills essential.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- English and Spanish competency preferred.
At All Care Health Center, we are committed to providing an environment of equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under applicable law.
If you need assistance or an accommodation in applying for this or other job postings, please contact the HR department at (712) 325-1990.