We hire locally and we hire the best.
Pegasus Senior Living (PSL) is made up of individual associates united by a commitment and dedication to the highest quality of service delivery to our residents with a sense of warmth, compassion, individual pride, and company spirit.
Why Join Our Team?
- We offer competitive salaries, health coverage (including medical, vision, and prescription), 401k and Paid Time Off
- We offer generous employee referral bonus via our Pegasus Champions Program
- We offer employee hardship support via our PSL Cares Program
- We provide strong leadership, team building and empowerment
- We offer a culture of accountability and teamwork
- We encourage professional growth for all Associates
Position Summary: A Community Sales Director works directly with the Community Sales Partner, Regional Sales Director and/or Executive Director. Meets with prospective Residents, and their families, both in their homes or other scheduled meeting sites, including in the respective Community. Purpose of these meetings is to present the Community services and the Community property to the prospective Residents. Such meetings are conducted on an on-going basis through-out the year at the convenience of the prospective Resident. Works to provide the sales activities and results necessary to achieve and exceed the Community’s sales and move-in goals to continuously maximize occupancy. Also conducts marketing outreach into the community served on a continuing basis. All marketing and sales discussions must be presented truthfully and are expected to be consistent of the services the Community provides to the Resident. Promotes the Company’s mission statement.
- Schedule, organize and conduct tours with prospective resident of independent and assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing.
- Respond and follow-up with walk-ins, phone inquiries, mail-ins timely and appropriately.
- Create, plan, and implement events to bring in prospective residents, such as but not limited to seminars, speakers, themed events, and family nights.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with residents, families, and professional providers of care.
- Participate in weekend call coverage in Manager Rotation.
- Manage move ins and move outs to achieve maximum revenue.
- Work closely with the Executive Director and Regional Sales Director in development and implementation of the quarterly marketing plans.
- Create and implement a strong community outreach program.
- Media and Marketing Planning Implementation.
- Meet all expectations of occupancy and budget.
- Assist Executive Director; hire, train, discipline, and terminate sales partners.
- Communicate any special needs of incoming residents to the appropriate personnel.
- Maintain and work an active, meaningful waitlist.
- Update competitive analysis quarterly or as needed
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent information.
- Interact professionally and effectively with all levels of the organization, residents, family members, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A passion for helping seniors
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or related field from an accredited college or university preferred
- Four years of sales experience with a proven track record of generating and closing a high percentage of qualified leads
- Proficiency with computers, Microsoft Office and database systems
- Ability to effectively listen and communicate both verbally and in writing
- Must be able to cope with high levels of stress that position may cause.
- Ability to relate to residents and staff in a courteous and diplomatic manner under all circumstances.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team setting and to convey strong public-relations skills.
- Maintain a positive, respectful, and professional approach with coworkers, residents, and staff
- Have effective organizational and project management skills with attention to detail
- Possess excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work under time constraints and meet department deadlines.