Come join our team of bridge builders. With full-time remote work the possibilities are endless. Arcoro helps to lead high-compliance organizations to automate paper processes and build their bridge to better HR with streamlined, easy-to-use HR software. We’re proud to offer an unmatched employee experience where you can embrace our innovative vision, depend on a team of great colleagues, and roll up your sleeves to make a difference. Our culture encourages challenging the status quo.
Start building your bridge to a better career with Arcoro.
About the Job:
We are looking for a great Principal Software Engineer- Integrations with the desire to solve complex problems, maintain a very high throughput and release cadence and operate in a team responsible for end-to-end engineering, which means from inception to production. You will be a champion of quality, especially data integrity, and efficiency, employing your technical skills to invent and simplify how things work, utilize leading-edge technologies, and ensure our software meets the highest standards. Working closely with team members within an Agile environment, you will be creating the solutions and services that will be improving the lives of our customers and their employees.
As a highly specialized and yet a closely-knit team, we work like a start-up, deliver like a growth stage company, but have fun while we do it. You would be a valued participant, in a stimulating and well-managed workplace, that also has great perks and employee benefits. With Full Time Remote Work Arcoro is the place to build a career, solve exciting problems, connect with customers and be part of a team without compare.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Work with team members to design and develop a new integrations platform providing services to our internal suite and partner ecosystem
- Review and analyze available software, and enhancements to recommend any changes to the current system and to reduce technical debt and improve applications
- Continuously improve development processes through coding best practices and code reviews
- Keep abreast of new technology developments
- Mentor developers within the team to grow their software development skills
- Collaborate with other development teams, product managers, external vendors, and engineering managers on projects and new features
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Experience working with or building Integrations and unified data platforms
- Highly proficient with Object-Oriented Design including Design Patterns
- Significant experience with .NET framework
- Experience with Entity Framework and domain driven design
- Highly Proficient with developing and consuming REST and RESTful APIs
- Experience working in cloud-based platforms and technologies, such as Microsoft Azure and LogicApps
- Proficiency with SQL, Stored Procedures, DDL, and Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with NoSQL database technologies
- Intermediate White Box testing ability (multiple condition coverage, basis path, loop)
- Proficient in the design, creation, testing and deployment of integration solutions
- Working knowledge of Agile software development life cycle methodologies
- Experience with Continuous Delivery practices
- Strong knowledge of general algorithms and coding best practices
- Design effective, scalable and performant solutions to complex technology problems at a portfolio level
- Able to provide solutions for technical problems including potential architectural changes
- Ability to mentor and develop engineering team members
- 8+ years of Software Engineering Experience
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC, or WCF
- Experience in Master Data Management (MDM)
- Design, creation, testing and deployment of Microservices
- Front-end development using modern stacks like Angular, Vue or React
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) with Company match
- Unlimited PTO
- Full Time Remote work
- Medical/Dental/ Vision, STD/LTD, Life Insurance
About the Company:
Arcoro is a growing and exciting HR SaaS software company with remote employees across the country. Arcoro provides SMB and midsize businesses with a complete all-in-one modular HR solution. As a leader in delivering easy-to-use HR software which helps companies maintain compliance, Arcoro’s proven cloud-based solution enables organizations to better manage the entire employee lifecycle through improved candidate quality and flow, shortened time to hire, centralized learning, and improved employee productivity. Our HR solutions integrate with top ERP systems further positioning Arcoro as a leader in proven modular HR solutions. Arcoro specializes in high-risk, high compliance companies in the construction and field services industries.
Arcoro is a leader in Human Capital Management. Join our company and help our customers eradicate the burden of managing an ever-growing workforce. Our tool will effectively end the dominance of manual applicant tracking, benefits enrollment, payroll, and paper time tracking.
Arcoro Integrations is mission critical for the industry that takes care of our most vital infrastructure (raodways, buildings, electrical grid, and more). Especially at this difficult time as federal, state, and local governments are making huge investments in infrastructure to future-proof our economy.