Moorings Park ® Communities, a renowned Life Plan organization includes three unique campuses located in Naples, Florida. We offer Simply the Best® workplaces through a culture of compassionate care for both our residents and our partners. We’re proud to be named a Great Place to Work Certified company through Fortune "100 Best Companies to Work For®".
Our partners find meaningful work, opportunities for growth, wellness, and education at all three locations
The Move In Coordinator facilitates the Independent Living & Assisted Living resident move-ins to the community.
All Moorings Park employees are required to have the Covid-19 vaccine.
- Meets all future residents prior to scheduled move-in to assess their move in needs.
- Coordinates resident schedules and provides orientation and final work through of the residences, introduction of mechanical functions and key pickup.
- Provides vendor lists, supports with the planning of the move and assists with space planning and associated services.
Your background includes:
- 4 years of college or equivalent experience
- 2 years experience as a move-in coordinator or other relevant experience
Simply the Best® Benefits for our partners include:
- FREE health and dental insurance
- FREE Telemedicine
- Vision insurance, company paid life insurance and short term disability
- Generous PTO program
- HSA with employer contribution
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Wellness program with free access to on-site gym
- Corporate discounts
- Employee assistance program
- Caring executive leadership