Are you currently a foreman or a lead man with a positive attitude, the knowledge to build bridges and ability to safely manage a crew? Join us!! Cunningham-Reis, the bridge division of Manatt's, Inc., is seeking a Bridge Foreman/Superintendent. This position will direct all aspects of bridge construction by managing and working along side a crew. All work is within the State of Iowa. Overnight stays may be required based upon the job location. This position requires a strong understanding of heavy highway and bridge building, heavy equipment operation and safety. NCCCO crane certification is a plus. High school diploma or GED is required. Some college or vocational with focus on construction or construction management is preferred but not required. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of bridge experience and a minimum of 1 year of supervisory experience. We offer a competitive wage and exceptional benefits package.
Manatt's, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that strives to retain its employees and promote from within. Our company offers an approved informal training and promotion program.
This position involves a working knowledge of the various aspects of bridge construction and includes but is not limited to:
- The ability to read and build from plans, blueprints and specs and coordinate all phases of bridge construction
- Train new crew members to work safely and efficiently
- Confer and coordinate with management, subcontractors and inspectors to complete all job phases
- Inspect and perform basic equipment maintenance
- This is a working supervisory position, you must be willing to work alongside your crew as necessary
- Have the organizational skills to maintain and turn in time sheets, inspection logs, traffic control and other necessary paperwork as required
- Maintain a safe job site
- Perform other duties as required
Stand, climb, bend, kneel, lift and balance for extended periods of time
Lift 50+ pounds on a regular basis
Work safely in various adverse weather conditions including heat, cold, rain, snow, mud, etc.
Pre-employment drug and physical screen is required.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life and AD&D insurance
- 401K retirement plan
- Short-term disability insurance
- Flex plan
- Paid holidays
- Wellness program
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Company vehicle