The success Manatts, Inc., enjoys today in the construction industry started more than 70 years ago. Back then, it was one man, one truck, and now our team of employees numbers more than 700 strong. We have dozens of ready-mix and asphalt production facilities around the state of Iowa. Our massive fleet of dump and ready-mix trucks serves thousands of job sites every year. In addition, our concrete and asphalt paving divisions, along with our various other crews, complete hundreds of projects every season.
Our Milling Division has an opening for General Laborers who are willing to learn to operate our milling machines. Along with actual operation of milling machine, job duties include assisting with equipment operation from ground and driving trucks.
- Some job duties require the ability to be able to walk long distances at a slow pace.
- Qualified applicants must have acceptable driving record, a CDL with airbrakes endorsement, and a current DOT physical.
- Class A CDL preferred
- Previous equipment operating experience a plus.
This is a full-time seasonal position based out of Newton, Iowa, which requires travel during the construction season.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life and AD & D Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Flex Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Wellness Program
For a complete benefits listing or to learn more about Manatts, Inc., visit www.manatts.com.