Title: Finance Manager
Reports to: Global Operations Controller
Location: Parsippany, NJ
At Corza Medical, our mission is to support surgical providers with remarkable service, trusted performance, and outstanding value by creating an unmatched experience that stems from listening to the surgical experts themselves.
Our product family is the result of years of experience championing surgeons and listening to their expertise. We deliver unmatched value across our line of products and offer a seamless, personalized experience designed around surgeons’ needs. We’re a team of experienced professionals who understand the difference that excellent customer service can make.
We are seeking a Finance Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit who excels in a dynamic, growth oriented environment to join our team. The successful individual will be responsible for providing financial support to our commercial leaders for the Wound Closure and Ophthalmic business including financial analysis, preparation of annual budgets and forecasts. This position requires minimum supervision with the ability to work independently and proactively identify and resolve issues.
What we value
- We do what is right.
- We do what we say.
- Superior Quality & Service. We deliver extraordinary experiences.
- One Global Team. We before me, always.
What you will do
- Serve as the primary financial planning and analysis (FP&A) resource for our commercial team, ensuring budget owners and management are empowered with relevant and timely financial information and decision-making guidance
- Lead annual budgeting and forecasting process
- Provide accurate, timely, and reliable financial reports monthly or as needed
- Provide financial and business analysis to support key strategic objectives along with monthly analysis, commentaries, financial packages, budgets, and forecasts
- Provide customer-level profitability reporting, product level pricing / margin analysis, and other ad-hoc analyses as needed
- Support ongoing process improvement initiatives
- Develops automated reporting and forecasting tools for more efficient use of data.
- Establish appropriate financial metrics for all propose activities.
- Leverage operational and accounting systems
- Design various dashboards and prepare appropriate reports for same.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What you will need
- 8-10 years’ experience as financial analyst, prefer with a multi-regional or global experience
- Prefer engineering or technical experience in background
- General business acumen
- Experience with acquisition assessment, diligence and integration planning and execution a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Thorough understanding of project management.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Applied Science or related field, or Finance
- MBA in finance a plus
What you will like
We foster a work environment where all team members are empowered and encouraged to share their opinions and ideas. We encourage robust, fact based debate. Our highly collaborative work environment results in the best decisions for Corza Medical and a shared mission to execute our plan together, on time and on budget.
Join our team
At Corza Medical, we are motivated by enabling our customers’ success. That starts with understanding their needs and developing products that enhance clinical outcomes. Our goal is to provide innovative, high-quality products and service that will ensure the continued success of our company and surgical professionals well into the future.