PMX Industries is the leading supplier of high quality copper and copper alloys in North America.
Since our founding, we have been committed to continually improving our safety and environmental performance through ongoing training and new technology. Safety is a top priority. PMX employees also have an active recycling program of metals, cardboard, plastic, and paper. We believe there are direct links between worker safety, quality systems, environmental performance, and economic success.
Business is conducted in accordance with company policies which are based on respect and accountability. PMX has earned a reputation for integrity and consistently meeting high standards. We support our communities and strive to be good neighbors. We know that business success begins with our employees!
We go far beyond simple compliance with federal and state regulations. We are dedicated to creating value for all that we serve.
Provides direction and coordinates activities of production employees enabling them to reach the daily job objectives, quality and productivity goals, in a safe working environment.
- Expected to follow all safety rules and policies and work in a manner that protects themselves and other stakeholders from hazards and injuries.
- Ensure all work procedures and practices are in accordance with established safety policies.
- Responsible for compliance with all quality efforts in production through proper use of work instructions, processes and procedures.
- Supervise workflow; including production schedules, paperwork, housekeeping and waste reduction.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining sound employee relations.
- Ensure compliance with production priorities as identified by daily planning process.
- Drive data integrity throughout all involved processes, procedures and equipment.
- Coordinating efforts between maintenance and production to minimize delays and downtime on machines.
The successful candidate will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent; plus three to five years of related work experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Metal fabrication industry and/or supervisory experience preferred.
- This is a 12 hour, rotating shift working 36 hours one week, and then 48 hours the next.
- Current openings are on nights from 7 P.M. - 7 A.M.
- 401(k) plan
- Retirement plan
- Paid holidays
- Life insurance
Must be able to pass a pre-employment screening.
Click the apply button above to be considered for this exciting opportunity.