Plans, develops, coordinates and manages onsite construction engineering activities for Commercial projects. Handles business correspondence, billing and financial reporting.
- Provides technical support for construction efforts including participation in construction planning. Assists with design interpretation, application of construction methods, resolution and documentation of design conflicts and constructability reviews.
- Develops, implements, and administers project procedures and other work controlling documents to support overall construction.
- Interfaces with all on-site departments as required to resolve problems, ensure quality of construction, project safety etc., in support of overall project schedule.
- Responsible for looking ahead and paying attention to the work flow, coordinating with superintendents on delivery of materials and staying on schedule.
- Develops, tracks and negotiates proposals and change orders for the implementation of contract changes with the owner and subcontractors.
- Accurately maintain the project schedule by completing period schedule updates within required time frames and identifying any schedule issues.
- Conducts business correspondence and billing/financial reporting.
1-2 years' experience in the construction industry required. Four-year degree in engineering or construction management and 10 years' experience in the construction industry required. Experience managing USG construction projects required. Effective written and verbal communication skills. Working knowledge of all applicable Caddell processes and procedures. Strong client relations skills are a must. Excellent organizational skills. Ability to use Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Caddell Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer veterans, disability, and other protected classes under applicable laws and regulations.
ARE YOU THE RIGHT FIT FOR CADDELL?
Caddell is looking for people with strong values and a shared vision for success. Cultural fit is critical to employee satisfaction and company success. Take a moment to watch The Caddell Way Culture video, and if you think you are the right fit, we'd be happy for you to apply!