ANNUAL EARNINGS: $56,000 - $85,000+
We construct “trenchless” pathways for underground utilities such as water, sewer, electrical and drainage as well as pedestrian tunnels using specialized boring and tunneling equipment. We are experts finding the light at the end of every tunnel by going under roads, railroads, runways, rivers and more without disrupting the environment and our communities we live in.
We emphasize safety, professional service, product quality and value to meet the needs of our customers. Our proven process confirms that our customers will want us back; we are reputable, responsive, full-service and part of their team.
- Positive Attitude
- Continual Learning and Growth
- Productive and Efficient
We work year-round, outdoors and in all types of environments and weather conditions. On Mondays we report to Pleasant Hill, Iowa (or other assigned locations) for mobilization and then travel to job sites throughout Iowa and the Midwest. Our projects typically last one to two weeks at a time and we work weekends as needed.
Our day starts with a safety briefing and travel to our job site followed by loading/unloading trailers, setting up materials, fueling equipment, operating hand/power tools, trenchless machines and heavy equipment, surveying, installing and welding pipe, and other related construction activities.
Essential job duties include climbing ladders into and out of earthen pits/trenches; walking, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, stooping, squatting, lifting and climbing; full range of motion and use of arms and legs.
Successful applicants must have a valid driver’s license (Class A CDL w/Tanker Endorsement preferred) and pass a DOT physical, drug tests and background checks.
As a team, we approach each day with flexibility and a positive attitude; we have fun digging in and getting our hands dirty. We learn on the job, take on challenges, get results and take pride in what we accomplish.
- Annual Earnings and Incentives ($56,000 - $85,000+)
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- Cafeteria §125 Plan (Flex Plan) / Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) Pension w/Match and Profit Sharing
- Vacation, Holidays and Rain/Snow Days
- Paid Travel Time in Company Vehicles, Provided Hotels and Per Diem
- Safety Boots and Prescription Glasses Reimbursement Program
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Provided
- Paid DOT Physicals
- On-The-Job and Formal Training Plus Career Development
- Employee Referral Program
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to reviewing your application.