Atlas Oil Company:
Atlas Oil is a premier national fuel supply and distribution company. We operate around the clock to meet the fuel and service needs of businesses, municipalities, and government agencies in 48 states.
Atlas has a unique, entrepreneurial culture. We work hard, love what we do, focus on customers and have fun in the process! Our phenomenal growth is attributable to our people and that’s why we are successful in recruiting top talent. As an Atlas team member, you’ll receive the support of the entire Atlas team and be encouraged to learn and grow with us.
Atlas Oil offers its employees a full benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision options. We also offer life insurance, 401k that includes a company match and paid time off. In addition to that, we offer tuition reimbursement to assist our team members in their professional development.
If you are driven to be the best you can be and are looking for an organization to match your high standards, look no further!
This A/R professional will support invoicing and collections for our key clients. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic and flexible, with strong account reconciliation and customer service skills. Candidates should work well in a fast-paced environment. They should be able to think both creatively and analytically as we are continuously looking to improve processes, cycle time, accuracy, attention to detail and above all, customer focus - all while striving to execute flawlessly. The A/R Associate is responsible for a variety of internal and external customer support issues, including the month end billing process and daily transactional activities. The position works closely with other functions, including Accounting, Collections, Legal, and Sales.
- Invoice customers in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring invoices comply with appropriate contracts, guidelines and regulations
- Identify issues, research and/or remedy as appropriate
- Maintain and update customer folders in accordance with established guidelines
- Partner with A/R Supervisor to ensure we’re hitting weekly, monthly & annual goals
- Assist with establishing new invoicing policies and procedures
- Provide quality control for other team members
- Work with management in editing and rebilling clients as needed
- Communicate with clients and management on any questions or concerns
- 5 years’ experience as a biller is preferred
- Fuel/Petroleum transportation experience is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products
- Proven ability to analyze and assess the needs of diverse clients
- Strong flexibility and adaptability to manage multiple tasks within stringent time frames while maintaining accuracy
- Experience working with generally accepted accounting principles and accounting software
- Well organized and detail-oriented with excellent analytical and customer service skills
- Ability to work weekends (if necessary)
Required Education & Certification:
- High School diploma or GED with 2 years of job specific experience required
- Associates Degree in accounting or related field is preferred
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Atlas Oil Company provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, weight and height or military status, in accordance with applicable federal laws.