InnovaSystems is a leading provider of enterprise-level software and data integration solutions for the Department of Defense, federal, state, and local government agencies.
Designed to support the National Security Strategy, we develop vital, capability-based readiness assessment solutions that maximize efficiencies and streamline access to critical data.
Innovation, trust, and passion are among our core values. With us, you’ll be part of an agile team dedicated to solving meaningful, real-world problems through innovative software!
Some of our perks & benefits include:
- flexible schedule & telecommute options
- continuous learning opportunities including technical training and leadership development programs
- comprehensive benefits package
- onsite gym/workout facilities
- 401k plan w/ company match & competitive salary
- a fantastic culture of collaboration
Do you have a natural inclination toward solving complex problems? Are you looking for an opportunity to contribute to a project with an important, tangible impact for its users?
InnovaSystems is looking for a mid-level, Full Stack Software Developer to help build and evolve advanced software to support Department of Defense (DOD) readiness reporting in our San Diego, CA location. We will also consider remote employees, for individuals with a proven track-record of reliability & success in a remote environment!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Implement and evolve software daily across multiple tiers and components using Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Mentor Jr. Developers and team members as requested
- Assist in development and validation of efficient product requirements
- Contribute to the overall architecture of an existing large enterprise software system and the implementation in at least one of the following new areas: knowledge graph-based software, data pipelines, and platform APIs.
We’re seeking someone with:
- A Bachelor of Computer Science, (STEM) and 2-6 years of relevant, professional experience or, a Bachelors’ degree in any field with at least 3 years of hands-on experience
- Knowledge of computer programming and software architecture
- Experience in software development for large scale web-based enterprise software to include API design and user interface implementation.
- Ability to comprehend and model complex business processes and problem domains
- Strong planning, organizing, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task to meet critical deadlines in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions
- Eligibility to obtain a secret-level security clearance is a must
Benefits & Culture
When you join our team, we are committed to enhancing your skills through training and certification programs, as needed, to facilitate your role on the team. Opportunities for advancement and variety are offered through the various projects we create and build for our customers and careers can take on a leadership path or progressive technical track through career and succession planning. At InnovaSystems, we embrace a philosophy of continuous performance management, including relationship building, feedback and recognition and we provide the leadership training and software tools to support these concepts.
Our comprehensive employee benefits offerings include:
- Flexible schedule
- Technical and Leadership Training
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 3 weeks (120 hours) of paid leave annually - hours increase after 3 years of service
- 401k Plan w/ company match
- Comprehensive benefit package to include health, dental, vision and supplemental insurance plans
- Onsite Gym/Workout Facilities (depending on location)
- Social Events
InnovaSystems is a proud supporter of community organizations including; Challenged Athletes Foundation (CAF), Support the Enlisted Program (STEP), and Salvation Army
InnovaSystems International is an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.