Hunt Electric Corporation is a national design build electrical contracting firm grounded in the simple, powerful concept of performing efficient, quality work. We value trust, relationships, performance, reward, safety, and diversity. Our loyalty is to our clients, our communities and our employees in more than 40 states. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
We are continually seeking individuals who are passionate about the electrical design and construction industry who want to contribute to our company growth. If you are passionate, love what you do and hold yourself to a standard of excellence, we want to hear from you!
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Limited Energy A/V Operations Project Manager will provide low voltage system A/V programming for residential and commercial projects. This person will also be responsible for overall administration, planning, installation and reporting for small or larger more complex low voltage electrical construction projects. This position interfaces with designers, project managers, general foreman, customers and others to resolve issues throughout the project.
- Program commercial & residential A/V systems to include but not limited to Crestron, RTI, Savant, Control4, Lutron & Pro Control.
- Resolve customer service issues related to programming.
- Provide customer training on newly installed systems.
- Provide technical assistance to the design and engineering team.
- Occasionally provide sub-contracted programming services for non ECSI projects.
- Direct and supervise General Foremen, Foremen, and their crews in a manner as to comply with the contracts executed by ECSI/Hunt Electric Corporation, union agreements, and all policies and procedures.
- Manage assigned projects as economically as possible while recognizing commitment to quality workmanship, positive industry image and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare, process, and maintain all files, correspondence, schedules, reports, and billing necessary to perform the responsibilities of the contract.
- Direct the planning of the project through purchasing, engineering, subletting and installation.
- When necessary, work with a team during the bidding process.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- At least 5 years of related work experience in the electrical industry.
- Minimum of 5 years of programming low voltage systems.
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the electrical industry.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership techniques, production methods, and the coordination of manpower and resources.
- Ability to develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish the work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand the scope of the contract documents and the scope of the electrical work to be performed.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to prioritize workload.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Office, Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Design work experience is preferred but not required.
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, filing cabinets, photocopiers and fax machines.
- Employees are frequently required to sit, and occasionally required to kneel, reach, stoop, crouch or crawl.
- This position requires the ability to lift files, open file cabinets, and bend or stand as necessary.
- This position may occasionally lift up to 25 pounds.