Headquartered in Houston, TX., Atlas Oil is the inaugural Simon Group Holdings company. Since our founding in 1985, Atlas has grown through technological and operational innovation, all while maintaining our unwavering commitment to customer success. Atlas offers single-source solutions for fuel, transportation and logistics and is one of the largest fuel distributors in the country, delivering over 1 billion gallons of fuel annually to customers in 47 states. We have an active real estate division and are engaged in transportation logistics and fueling including bulk, fleet, event, onsite, emergency response, and oil field services.
Responsible for creating and implementing Atlas University overseeing the development of careers. The successful candidate will provide leadership and expertise in learning, development, and competency solutions in support of all our employees. The Dean is accountable for Atlas’ learning and development strategies, learning solutions and development programs.
- Develop, implement, and monitor training programs within an organization
- Develop training materials in coordination with process engineer
- Develop multimedia visual aids and presentations
- Create testing and evaluation processes
- Evaluate needs of company and plan training programs accordingly
- Provide companies with classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops
- Conduct continuing education training.
- Provide leadership development education
- Build solid cross-functional relationships
- Minimum ten years of recent experience implementing strategic learning solutions in a corporate environment preferably within an energy trading firm
- Ability to effectively lead large, complex team-based projects with varied levels of stakeholders and sponsors; previous performance management experience preferred
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (oral and written) with the ability to build and maintain relationships with a diverse group of people, lead large and small group discussions, and drive difficult conversations to successful outcomes
- Demonstrated skills in client relationship management and influence, performance consulting methodologies, and performance improvement and measurement
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, tracking deadlines & milestones and communicating status while also being attentive to details
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Atlas Oil Company provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, weight and height or military status, in accordance with applicable federal laws.
The listed statements on this document are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job title. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. It is the responsibility of team members assigned to this job to ensure all duties and responsibilities are performed accurately and timely as required.