Atlas Oil Company:
Headquartered in Houston, TX., Atlas Oil is the inaugural Simon Group Holdings company. Since our founding in 1985, Atlas has grown through technological and operational innovation, all while maintaining our unwavering commitment to customer success. Atlas offers single-source solutions for fuel, transportation and logistics and is one of the largest fuel distributors in the country, delivering over 1 billion gallons of fuel annually to customers in 47 states. We have an active real estate division and are engaged in transportation logistics and fueling including bulk, fleet, event, onsite, emergency response, and oil field services.
Under minimum supervision, provides day-to-day “hands-on” direction for Frac Operations. Works closely with Vendors and Customers to ensure superior, ongoing relationships. Handles all maintenance and service issues regarding company fleet. Will be responsible for safety, DOT compliance, hiring, training, coaching and separation of Drivers and Mechanics. Will also be responsible for the financials of the facility and ensuring all paperwork is done properly and turned in timely.
- Assist Team Leader in overall management, professional development, training of all personnel. Interview and make hiring decisions on potential candidates
- Work closely with organization’s Leadership Team
- Will assist in the daily activities of running the facility to make sure it runs efficient and the facility is profitable
- Will be responsible for coaching and building the office staff at the facility and make sure all processes and procedures are followed daily
- Injury Management control and follow-up to ensure our people get the best attention when injured
- Must be a team builder and leader of Team with good communication skills
- Provides “hands-on” practical day-to-day direction to dispatchers and other Office
- Staff and field personnel
- Ensures Safety and DOT Compliance standards are enforced
- Works closely with Vendors to ensure that all service and maintenance standards are met
- Works closely with Internal Customers and Driver Staff in handling all day to day issues that arise and ensuring “world class” customer service standards are met and exceeded
- Assists with fleet of company trucks to maximize logistic efficiencies
- Maintains (and repairs when necessary) all on-site equipment and surrounding areas.
- Maintains security of the site at all times
- Assist with Maintenance personnel to ensure all safety standards and repair needs are met for the entire fleet
- Responsible for upholding company brand standards for all Drivers, trucks and site
- Responsible for implementing and executing all operational programs
- Audits all operational paperwork for accuracy, including but not limited to delivery records and driver payroll
- Enforces pre and post trip standards for all drivers and conducts routine field safety audits
- Prepare for and facilitate monthly safety meetings, gate checks and field audits
- Involved in the hiring, training, coaching and discipline of Drivers and Technicians
- Must be willing to be on call 24/7, 365 days of the year for emergency related issues
- Always looking for ways to improve efficiencies and profitability through managing OT hours, spend control, inventory, housing cost, setting up vendors, and maintaining all customers are being charged properly to maximize our profits.
- Onboarding of new hires
- Following up and assigning mentors to new hires and tracks all paperwork
- Field auditing, gate checks, holds safety meetings
- Monitors dispatch to control OT of personnel
- Assist the Frac Team Leader in every aspect of running the facility
- Knowledge of fueling operations
- Knowledge of logistics, truck dispatch
- Fleet and DOT compliance knowledge
- Computer knowledge with Excel and other programs
- Must have some OSHA knowledge
- Have managed people in the past
Required Education & Certification:
- College degree in related field preferred but must have High School Diploma or general equivalency degree.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Atlas Oil Company provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, weight and height or military status, in accordance with applicable federal laws.