This position allows the right candidate to gain a unique perspective of our membership, and knowing those we serve. It is a great opportunity to build foundational skills only gained from a front line position. Come join our proud group of MSR-I who hold the title of the "face of Sfcu" as well as being our ultimate brand ambassador. There will be variety in each day as you serve and protect our members financial wellbeing while creating the Sfcu member experience in every transaction. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to work in a Member-Centric organization that is committed to cultivating employee career growth as well as providing exceptional customer service to our membership
Sfcu Benefits Statement:
We are proud to offers a generous 401K package, competitive benefits, medical, dental, vision. Life insurance is provided for all staff, paid federal holidays and PTO,NYS Sick time. Tuition assistance and opportunity for growth through career pathing. We offer you the training and tools to be both happy and successful in your position.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to work in a Member-Centric organization that is committed to cultivating employee career growth as well as providing exceptional customer service to our membership.
To provide support and services to members and potential members. To engage with members and analyze the information obtained to identify potential needs and provide the member with products and services the credit union has available.
Work week will include working rotating Saturdays 8:30-12:30
- Process financial transactions accurately and promptly
- Accurate cash handling and balancing of cash drawer
- Suggestive selling of products and services to members and potential members
- Maintain a professional presence and professional communication with both members and coworkers
- Strictly adhere to all Credit Union policies and procedures
- Provide exceptional customer service
Qualifications and skills:
- Candidates must be detail oriented.
- Candidates must possess strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to handle and count cash accurately
- Ability to multi-task and balance a drawer daily
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1 year of cash handling/customer service experience preferred
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
Sidney Federal Credit Union does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of their race,color,religion,age,sex,national origin,marital status,disability, Veteran status,recently separated Veterans,sexual orientation,genetic information,victims of domestic violence and stalking, and all other categories covered by law.