- Continuously improve through education, professional training, and certification
- Represent the company in a manner that supports our mission statement
- Train adequate backup personnel to support your role in your absence
- Treat your co-workers and clients with respect
- Communicate with honesty, openness, and transparency
- Act with integrity (honor your word), set the example, and be accountable
- Complete other duties as required/assigned
Benefits Coordinator/HR Generalist Responsibilities:
- Support HR Benefits Mgr as needed.
- Document and maintain administrative procedures for assigned benefits processes. Ensure compliance with applicable government regulations. Ensure timeliness and accuracy of required reporting and fees.
- Coordinate daily benefits processing. Handle enrollments, COBRA, terminations, changes, beneficiaries, disability, accident and death claims, rollovers, distributions, loans, hardships, and compliance testing.
- Assist with maintenance of employee benefits files, maintain group benefits databases and update employee payroll records.
- Analyze current benefits, evaluating the use, services, coverage, effectiveness, cost, plan experience and competitive trends in benefits programs, and identify the company’s stance.
- Provide customer service support to internal and external customers.
- Administers the background health and drug screening program for new hire employees.
- Administers and troubleshoots Employee benefits and related updates and queries.
- Coordinates with the Insurance Carriers and Captives as needed for the benefit of the Company.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Support company’s 401k program.
- Support with professional growth and training programs.
- Support HR Manager when needed.
Position requirements include:
- BS or BA Degree.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, also (future use of Birddog and COINS data input).
- Strong interpersonal and administrative skills
- Self-starter and ability to work unsupervised
- Team player and self-motivated to succeed
- Periodic daily travel required.
- Legally able to work in the US.