*If you choose, move to load pay after training to increase earning potential even more!
*$5000 Sign on Bonus:
- 1k after 90 Days
- 2K after 6 Months
- 2K after 12 Months
Headquartered in Taylor, Mich., Atlas Oil is the inaugural Simon Group Holdings company. Since our founding in 1985, Atlas has grown through technological and operational innovation, all while maintaining our unwavering commitment to customer success. Atlas offers single-source solutions for fuel, transportation and logistics and is one of the largest fuel distributors in the country, delivering over 1 billion gallons of fuel annually to customers in 47 states. We have an active real estate division and are engaged in transportation logistics and fueling including bulk, fleet, event, onsite, emergency response, and oil field services.
The CNG Driver will be responsible for the safe trucking of Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) from the Atlas Hub to customer locations. This position will report directly to the Terminal Manager. We are looking for safety motivated, and passionate employees to join our team! This is the perfect opportunity for a dedicated individual who would like to leave their mark with a leading company in the industry.
- The position involves daily local driving between customer sites and our Pecos CNG hub
- 12-hour shifts - am, pm or longer if within DOT compliance
- Multiple days off schedules available to accommodate drivers
- Per diem available for qualified candidates
- Safe transport of Compressed Natural Gas from hub compression stations to customer sites
- Safe operation of tractor & trailer to/from off road customer locations
- Removal and transportation of empty CNG trailers from customer sites to Hub locations
- Hook-up and decoupling of hoses to/from compression stations and pressure reduction systems
- Pre/Post trip checks of operating vehicles
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid Class A Commercial driver’s license with Hazmat (H) and Tank (N), or X endorsement
- Minimum 1-year verifiable Class A trucking experience
- Preference will be given to drivers with prior oilfield hauling experience
- Experience transporting HAZMAT is an asset
- Must be a safety minded, a self-starter, and a team player
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record(s) (MVR & PSP) with no suspensions
- Candidates must be able to pass a thorough criminal background check, Fit-for-Duty, and D&A screen to be considered for employment
- CNG Certification REQUIRED
*$30 / hour for Hourly or Load Pay 150 per load plus $0.40 mileage
Atlas Oil offers a full Benefits package including Health, Life, Vision, Dental and 401K with company match.
Work Site: Briggsdale, CO
Home Terminal: Fort Lupton, CO
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Atlas Oil Company provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, weight and height or military status, in accordance with applicable federal laws.
The listed statements on this document are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job title. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. It is the responsibility of team members assigned to this job to ensure all duties and responsibilities are performed accurately and timely as required.
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job related disability, or any other protected group status.