JOIN THE CANYON STATE ELECTRIC TEAM!
Feeling STUCK as an electrician? Doing the same thing every day without any new opportunities or help from your foreman?
Make the switch to CSE today and grow in your career. We offer FULL benefits— no-cost healthcare, paid holidays immediately, tuition assistance, and more. Every employee has the opportunity to grow their skills and advance. Our superintendents, foremen, and leadmen will work with you to take on new tasks and become a better electrician.
Start at a company that cares about you as a person and an employee. Apply to Canyon State Electric today!
- Fully covered medical premium plan
- 401k with 6% match
- Vacation/PTO starting at 3 weeks per year
- Paid holidays beginning immediately
- On-the-job training for all needed skills
- Many other benefits
- Strong time management skills
- Requires daily on-site attendance
- Team working ability
- Knowledge of the construction process
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
- Ability to climb up and down a ladder safely
- Able to complete a full day’s assignments involving one or more of the following: bending, crawling, climbing, kneeling, balancing, pushing, and pulling.
- Construction equipment proficiency
- General code knowledge
- Safety Conscious
- OSHA Certified Preferred - CSE will provide training if needed!
- Valid Driver's License
BRING YOUR FRIENDS
Earn a $500 bonus* for every person you bring to work for CSE. There is no limit to the amount you can earn!
Canyon State Electric provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, regulations, or ordinances.