We are seeking a talented and experienced Systems Analyst to join our Information Technology department. This role will focus on data management, data integration, business intelligence, and application support. As a Systems Analyst, you will work closely with various teams to gather requirements, design data solutions, support integrations and applications, and generate insightful reports. This is an excellent opportunity for a detail-oriented and analytical individual who is passionate about leveraging data to drive business decisions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design data architecture to align with business requirements
- Develop, construct, test, and maintain data architectures
- Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality
- Collaborate with other analysts to develop data governance processes
- Create and maintain systems and data documentation
- Apply programming language and tools to deliver BI solutions (SQL, Dax, Power Query M, SSIS packages)
- Create enterprise reports for internal teams and/or external customers based on recommendations and findings
- Support Power BI users and analysts in self-service reporting
- Evaluate data integration requirements, identify appropriate tools, design and develop integration processes and workflows between business systems.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Data Scien or related field
- A minimum of two year’s equivalent work experience
- Proficiency in BI tools such as Power BI, Tableau, or QlikView.
- Strong understanding of data integration concepts, ETL processes, and data modeling.
- Experience with SQL, data querying, and data manipulation languages.
- Familiarity with data warehouse design and management principles.
- Knowledge of data governance and data quality practices.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration abilities.
- Ability to work independently, manage priorities, and adapt to changing business needs.
- Eagerness to learn and stay updated with the latest industry trends and technologies.
- Customer service mindset with the ability to develop and maintain highly effective relationships
Who is Brennan?
J.F. Brennan Company, Inc. (Brennan) is a 100-year-old, family-owned company that specializes in water-based environmental remediation and marine construction headquartered in La Crosse, WI that offers our employees growth, challenging work, empowerment, and meaningful work. Brennan is known for tackling complex maritime projects, providing unique solutions through teamwork and collaboration, and maintaining a family-orientated culture.
Why choose us?
- We are a company voted by our employees as a certified Great Place to Work®, for the sixth year in a row recognized by Fortune magazine as a Best Workplacein Construction.
- Our culture sets us apart. We strive to make our company the best possible place to work. We work hard to continue to build a culture in which every individual is important and the key to our success.
- Our focus on safetyand quality is unmatched in the industry, and our ability to innovate has enabled us to succeed.
- We are a family-focused company and are determined to provide a rewarding career that offers above-average compensation.
- We offer an industry-leading benefits package. We are proud to offer our employees and their families group health, dental and vision insurance plans, 401(K) program with generous matching, annual bonus eligibility and profit-sharing program.
J.F. Brennan Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.