Hunt Electric Corporation is a national design build electrical contracting firm grounded in the simple, powerful concept of performing efficient, quality work. We value trust, relationships, performance, reward, safety, and diversity. Our loyalty is to our clients, our communities and our employees in more than 40 states. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
We are continually seeking individuals who are passionate about the electrical design and construction industry who want to contribute to our company growth. If you are passionate, love what you do and hold yourself to a standard of excellence, we want to hear from you!
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position is responsible for ensuring that finished electrical assemblies are safely delivered to local and national jobsites from Baer Manufacturing while adhering to time sensitive schedules.
- Provide delivery of finished assemblies from Baer manufacturing to various jobsites with the local markets as well as our national footprint.
- Maintaining an organized, clean, well maintained vehicle as well as detailed mileage data.
- Maintains daily vehicle inspection report and driver logs.
- Reports any maintenance concerns or compliance issues in coordination with the Fleet Manager, Logistics Coordinator and VP of Purchasing.
- Follow and comply with any and all local, state and federal DOT regulations and Hunt vehicle and driver policies and procedures.
- Follow and adhere to additional site safety policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with management, project team, site crews, etc. to ensure that deliveries are in accordance with project deadlines.
- Ensure loads are secure and assist with loading as needed.
- Keeps paperwork in good order related to cab card, insurance and other applicable documents.
- Keeps safety related items in good order related to fire extinguisher, accident kit, straps, chains, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Must possess a valid, CDL Class A license with DOT health card.
- Previous experience with logistics or a related field.
- Knowledge and experience in working with all modes and methods of transportation.
- Demonstrates a flexible and collaborative work style.
- Demonstrated success in working with immediate team members and other departments to build effective relationships.
- Ability to communicate clearly in verbal and written form.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt, multi-task and manage changing priorities.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to set and meet deadlines.
- Negotiation skills or experience.
- This job operates in a warehouse environment; and is exposed to weather conditions.
- Employees are frequently required to sit, and occasionally required to kneel, reach, stoop, crouch or crawl.
- This position requires the ability, and bend or stand as necessary, for up to a 10 hour shift.
- This position requires the ability to move and/or lift objects regularly up to 50 pounds.
- Hard toe boots required.