Position Type: Full-time; Salary
Location: Auburn, WA
Benefits: Full-time Regular Employees (and their families) can enroll in medical, dental, vision, basic life insurance, and 401K. Employees will also accrue 80 hours of vacation per year for the first 9 years and eight paid holidays throughout the calendar year.
- Monitor the implementation and the enforcement of safety training programs
- Conduct job site, warehouse, and vehicle inspections
- Ensure each location is completing regular quality inspections
- Identify violations and implement methods to correct deficiencies
- Conduct safety trainings and meetings on a regular basis
- Oversee equipment maintenance as it related to safety
- Manage fleet to ensure compliance with all state and federal regulations including smoke and/or smog checks
- Complete risk and safety audits
- Enter, investigate and maintain risk and safety claims
- Implementation of DOT qualification and training program
- Abides by all safety rules set forth by company and governmental regulatory agencies and ensures that hazardous conditions are reported and corrected.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years construction safety experience in the construction industry
- Have computer knowledge, including the use of excel, word and other applicable programs.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills plus the ability to interact and communicate with all levels of employees.
- Knowledge of requirements for certification in forklift operation, rough terrain, mobile platform, confined space, fall protection, and emergency response.
- Thorough knowledge of Injury/Illness Prevention Programs, OSHA, and any other federal and state safety codes and law pertinent to the health and safety of the organization and its employees.
- Knowledge of transportation and vehicle code rules and regulations.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
- Regular attendance is required
- Valid WA Driver’s License with good driving record
Why get your Career started with Fireside?
With locations in both Oregon and Washington Fireside is the Northwest premier provider of fireplace hearth products and garage doors, specializing in the service and installation of quality fireplaces, garage doors, BBQ, fire-pits and more. We are a growing company that has been in business over 30 years. We pride ourselves in employee training and encourage employee growth within the company.
Fireside is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.