CareWell Services Southwest seeks a full-time Executive Assistant for our team.
Make a difference in the lives of your community!
We promote health, independence, and choice for seniors, persons with disabilities, and caregivers. As an area agency on aging, we identify seniors’ needs and develop plans to enable older adults to maintain their independence with dignity through person-centered services. In addition, we recognize the needs of seniors and develop strategies to help older adults to maintain their independence with dignity through person-centered services.
Serves as the executive assistant for the Agency’s Executive Team to ensure smooth and efficient operation of critical administrative functions. Performs executive support functions that require the ability to multi-task, manage time effectively, and perform duties with a high level of accuracy, integrity, and professionalism.
- Provides executive administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office, including but not limited to filing, working with various software programs, copying, preparing correspondence, spreadsheets, and reports.
- Serves as recording secretary for Policy Board, ensuring accurate and timely preparation of meeting schedules, minutes, agendas, etc., in compliance with the Open Meetings Act.
- Creates spreadsheets, manages databases, completes data entry, drafts correspondence, reports, etc., ensuring accuracy and professionals using various software programs.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings, and supports visitors in a friendly, respectful, and professional manner.
- Makes travel arrangements, compiles information, creates reports, and sets meetings for senior staff.
- Supports the team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Creates and maintains electronic and physical filing systems to ensure information compliance and proper maintenance.
- Provides backup to agency administrative receptionist and other administrative staff upon request.
- Promotes Agency and community programs and resources through external meetings, attending outreach events, supporting marketing efforts, and at outside events as requested.
- Supports achievement of Agency mission, vision, and reflects its values in work behavior.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma required.
- Associate degree in office automation, administrative assistance, or word/office processing or related field preferred.
- Significant secretarial or administrative support experience instead of a degree will be accepted.
- Minimum of one to three years’ experience in an office environment or equivalent experience generally acquired through one to three years of clerical experience working in an office or administrative support role.
- Experience working with the public in a progressively more responsible role desired. Knowledge of the community and experience working with marginalized populations is desirable.
- Bi-lingual preferred but not required.
At CareWell Services, we believe in balancing your personal life and work; we offer a flexible work schedule. In addition, we offer a competitive salary matching 401(k) plan and provide comprehensive benefits to all full-time team members from day one of hire.