HVAC Retrofit / Replacement Specialist (Fort Collins/Loveland/Greeley)
Compensation: Discussed during interview process...base hourly plus efficiency bonus.
$2500 Sign-on Bonus! Receive the first $500 after your 1st week of employment, $1000 after 90 days and $1000 after 6 months! For qualified applicants only!
Job Description: HVAC Retrofit / Replacement Specialist
The Residential HVAC Retrofit specialist will work with numerous HVAC Equipment manufacturers, system parts and mechanisms, to install premium HVAC systems. This includes upgrading and improving ductwork, IAQ Systems, replacing parts and adjusting system controls for better performance by using special tools and diagnostic equipment.
Allen Service is a First Class customer service company with an A+ rating with the BBB, so our technicians must have a neat and clean-cut appearance, great communication skills and really enjoy working with and getting to know our customers. We are currently seeking a qualified HVAC retrofit specialist.
• Build strong customer relationships; build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations.
• Performs related work as assigned.
• Installs air conditioning, heating, control systems, IAQ, and humidity and temperature control systems.
• Provides startups and troubleshooting for a variety of residential HVAC systems.
• Journeyman or equal experience
• Completion of H.S./GED
• EPA Universal Certified
• NATE Certified
• Completion of Trade/Vocational School
Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance + Extended Life, 401K, AFLAC, Vehicle Provided, Phone Provided, We provide paid training and continuous education, Weekly training and coaching support, Winning Team Atmosphere, PTO, Paid Holidays, Non-smoking work environment...Family Atmosphere...and more...
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers