Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other. And we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
Western States Fire Protection is seeking an individual to join our team as a Service and Systems Sales Representative in the fire protection industry. The primary responsibility of this position is to sell service agreements for fire suppression systems inspections; sell new system designs, installations and commissioning; sell system modifications and upgrades. The target market will be those companies in the commercial, industrial, hospitality and healthcare industries.
- Establish contact with prospective and qualified potential buyers of service agreements by scheduling sales calls, following up of leads and outlined marketing strategies
- Establish contact with prospective and qualified potential buyers of new systems, system modifications and upgrades by scheduling sales calls, following up on leads and outlined marketing strategies.
- Determine customer needs by conducting site surveys and communicate effectively to educate the customer about WSFP capabilities.
- Develop and maintain an active proposal backlog to support the sales plan established
- Develop and maintain new and existing customer relationships to ensure ORR meets or exceeds their expectations of a long term partner.
- Support other WSFP Teams in their initiatives as they relate to your territory
- Meet the key objectives of annual commission plan
- Three plus years experience in the fire protection industry
- Viable local relationships with GC’s and end users
- Possess strong prospecting skills
- Proven ability to close
- Possess proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to pass a pre-employment drug test, background and reference check
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor