Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other. And we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
The Inspection Sales position is responsible for meeting a set sales quota while building successful alliances with End Users, Property Managers & Business Associations. Individual will develop customer relationships, providing and negotiating pricing for inspection contracts while working closely in a Team Environment with the Service Department to ensure customer satisfaction and inspection growth.
- Assist with the promotion of the requirement of fire sprinkler, fire alarm, special hazards and fire extinguisher inspections
- Keep abreast of marketing opportunities through sales calls, networking, and other market related information
- Lead customer presentations, “lunch and learns" and other relationship building meetings
- Obtain new leads for new customers as well as provide quotations for inspections to new and existing customers
- Expected to be involved in the pricing approach to Inspection and Service accounts
- Sales experience related to the fire protection field and/or building services and maintenance contracts is a plus
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) a must
- Willing to present information and respond to questions from managers, customers, AHJs (Authorities Having Jurisdiction) and the general public; with or without accommodation needs
- Business development and/or marketing background a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Willing to pass pre-employment drug screen, reference and background check
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor