Metal-Tech Partners has an exciting new career opportunity. We are seeking a candidate that is highly motivated, organized and who enjoys working in a fast-paced, hands-on working environment. This is an excellent chance to work for a growing company that offers a competitive compensation package with long term employment stability.
What we are proud to offer you:
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Simple IRA with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Setup and operate fabricating machines, such as lasers, punches, brakes, rolls, shears, flame cutters, grinders, and drill presses, to bend, cut, form, punch, drill, or otherwise form and assemble metal components.
- Verify conformance of work pieces to specifications, calipers, protractors, and measuring tapes.
- Move parts into position, manually or with hoists or cranes.
- Study engineering drawings and blueprints to determine materials requirements and task sequences.
- Lay out and examine metal stock or work pieces to be processed to ensure that specifications are met.
- Remove high spots and cut bevels, using hand files, portable grinders, and cutting torches.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction metal components.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.