Reliance Fire Protection, Inc. is a full-service fire protection contractor with complete design, installation, inspection, testing and maintenance capability that has been in business for over 25 years and offers a challenging work environment.
What we offer
- May be eligible for course credit
Fire Protection Intern
Reliance Fire Protection, Inc. is seeking qualified applicants for our Fire Protection Intern. This Internship position is a learning opportunity for motivated individuals seeking future careers in the fire protection industry.
- Assist design technicians with layout and coordination of sprinkler systems
- Assist sales professionals with estimating projects and customer relations
- Conduct financial review with company leadership
- Assist service department with execution of emergency service work and dispatching
- Conduct fire protection inspections under supervision of NICET certified inspectors
- Prepare cost estimates and competitive proposals based on information provided.
- Candidates should be currently enrolled in a college degree program
- Excellent computer skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to communicate well both written and verbally
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to coordinate and work well with others
- Proven ability and track record of performing work in a timely manner and meeting deadlines