You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
We are an essential business and can give you security in uncertain times.
We specialize in providing the North East Ohio and Akron/Canton areas with dependable heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality services. As the trusted name in total comfort, our goal is to make your life easier and more comfortable with convenient service hours, 100% satisfaction guarantee, exclusive warranties, exceptional financing programs, and friendly, reliable, same day emergency service. We proudly serve our clients with exceptional service, quality, and pricing. Arco is your neighborhood heating and cooling contractor. To learn more about Arco please visit our website: www.goarco.com
- Angie's List Super Service Award
- NCI (National Comfort Institute Certified)
Arco has a lot to offer, here are some of the benefits are employees enjoy:
- Competitive Hourly Wages plus good incentives
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K retirement accounts
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Education Reimbursement
- Car Allowance
- Free ongoing technical and personal development training
- Tool Allowance
We’re looking for exceptional technicians to deliver the most efficient, highest quality customer experiences in residential HVAC repair and installation.
As an HVAC technician, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical competency and ensure desired sales metrics. You will diagnose and repair heating and cooling systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
- Complete all general HVAC in-home, service calls.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Ask the right lifestyle questions to troubleshoot heating and cooling system malfunctions.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Explain replacement opportunities for aging, inefficient or underperforming systems.
- Understand your sales criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure the overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well-inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, trade shows, and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
- Licensed with knowledge of local HVAC codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Minimum of 1-year experience including hands-on training and or work is required
- Proven track record in heating and cooling systems including the ability to draw simple diagrams, read blueprints and other diagrams.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Passionate about Arco Comfort Air and loves the brand.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desires to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- A competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Minimum Years of Experience Required: 1 year
- Minimum Years of Education Required: Trade/Vocational school
- Willing to Travel
- Must be authorized to Work in the US
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must take and pass a drug and background screening