No experience required -- We'll provide the training!
- Are you mechanically minded?
- Are you a self-starter and like working independently?
- Are you looking for a place where you can learn new things and have the opportunity to grow in your position?
Climate Systems, Inc. is looking for a hard-working, self-starter for the Service Associate position. The HVAC Service Associate is responsible for providing support to the HVAC service technician of the operation of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment for commercial mechanical systems.
This is a full-time, entry-level position.
Here's what you will do:
- Perform preventive maintenance on HVAC equipment to include changing filters, cleaning coils, greasing bearings and changing belts.
- Assist in identifying causes of problems and/or failures in heating/air conditioning systems and communicate back to service manager.
- Communicate with the supervisor throughout the job to ensure timely work and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain vehicle, tools and equipment in safe operating condition.
- Participate in meetings, workshops, training, and seminars, as assigned.
- Prepare written materials (e.g. repair status, activity logs, etc.) to document activities and/or convey information.
- Regularly travel to out-of-town work assignments with some frequent over-night stays.
- Perform other related duties as assigned to ensure the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
Here’s what you will need to be successful:
- General Mechanical Aptitude
- Basic knowledge of electricity, electrical troubleshooting and mechanical troubleshooting
- Ability to travel out of town for overnight stay.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Willing to work flexible hours as needed.
- Clean driving record
Here’s what will get you noticed by our team:
- Detail-oriented, professional and self-directed, willing to tackle new challenges;
- Willingness to ask questions and pursue multiple solutions to a problem.
Here's what we offer:
- Competitive pay, depending on experience
- Generous benefit package including health insurance, 401K, and paid time off.
- Company-provided vehicle with per diem pay for overnight stays
Climate Systems, Inc. began like a lot of new companies…a couple of highly-motivated individuals who wanted to control their own destiny got together and made a plan. In 1984, Dave Stadheim and Jim Ryan shared a belief that the Sioux Empire needed a highly-innovative HVAC company that could serve the needs of mechanical contractors, engineers and the owners of commercial buildings. We recognize the key to success is being proactive, listening and constantly thinking of ways to fix our client’s most critical needs. While our company has grown, this philosophy has never wavered. More than 30 years later, we look forward to writing the next chapter in the Climate Systems history.
Climate Systems, Inc. is looking for honest, hard-working men and women who love solving problems and working with people. Whether it’s a clerical position, or a top engineering position, you might be the right fit for our company. For immediate consideration, please feel free to apply online.
Climate Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.