This position offers an extremely competitive compensation package.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Benefit
- Disability Insurance
- Vehicle Provided
- Gas Benefit
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Training opportunities
- 401k with company matching
- Partial tuition reimbursement
- Relocation Assistance is available
Automated Controls, Inc., the controls division of The Comfort Group, was one of the first Automated Logic dealers in the nation, giving us the benefit of a broad knowledge of how the industry has evolved as well as insight into where the industry is headed. We have the unique ability to figure out how to take your old system and manipulate it to fit your new needs.
We are currently seeking a Controls Systems Specialist to assist with Automated Logic energy management installation and start-up. This position focuses on providing commissioning and system checkout of Energy Management installations. Sample duties include:
- Assist with control device termination, start-up and check-out
- Make system database changes and loading software onto programmable controllers
- Verify DDC control sequences and system functionality of equipment and peripheral devices
- Review system graphics and assist with alterations as needed
- Verify system communicates across entire network and is accessible remotely
- Assist with set-up of front-end servers and downloading of server software
- Maintain proper start-up and commissioning documentation
- Tune, calibrate and diagnose hardware and software issues as needed
This position puts significant emphasis on the quality control of our installations to be sure all potential problems and roadblocks have been identified prior to owner acceptance.
- 2-5 years of experience working with mechanical HVAC systems as a control technician.
- High school diploma required; Associates/Bachelors degree in related field a plus.
- Candidates must be conversant in architectural and mechanical language and drawings.
- Possess strong problem solving and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Possess strong computer skills.
- Will include the potential for out of town and overnight travel.
- ALC product knowledge and experience a plus.
- Willing to travel
- Must be Authorized to Work in the US
- Must pass background check and drug screening