Typical Duties include but are not limited to:
- Mix substances or compounds needed for work activities
- Monitor construction operations
- Position construction forms or molds
- Clean surfaces in preparation for work activities
- Finish concrete surfaces
- Apply sealants or other protective coatings
- Inspect completed work to ensure proper installation
- Build construction forms or molds
- Break up rock, asphalt, or concrete
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- Must observe safety procedures and report any potentially unsafe conditions to management.
- Respond quickly to follow carpenters or other skilled laborer’s directions.
- Must follow policies and procedures and support UIG's Mission.
- Experience in construction preferred.
- 18 years of Age
- Able to pass a Drug Test
- Legally Eligible to Work in the US
- Additional Requirements for Craft Workers:
o Must have own transportation to and from jobsite every work day (driver's license not required).
o Must provide own hand tools (excluding power tools).
o May be expected to travel where the project requires (multi-state opportunities).