You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
We are an essential business and can give you security in uncertain times.
Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in Ohio. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only customer service representative they’ll work with. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
What We Do
We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to ensure peak performance for your home’s plumbing, heating and air conditioning and electrical systems.
The Big Task
You will promote customer satisfaction by converting incoming customer calls into booked service appointments.
Key Sub Tasks
- You will need to learn the call script in order to sound professional and authentic when speaking with our customers.
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
- Maintain and update our customer database with complete and accurate information.
- Maintain communication with dispatch and your manager.
Arco has a lot to offer, here are some of the benefits our employees enjoy:
- Competitive Hourly Wages plus good incentives
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K retirement accounts
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Education Reimbursement
- Free ongoing technical and personal development training
- A consistent positive attitude with the ability to deal with change on an ongoing basis.
- Must be a TEAM player.
- Able to handle a multi-function telephone system.
- Exceptional telephone communication skills in relating to customers’ needs, wants and concerns.
- The ability to educate customers over the phone
- Be able to handle a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to handle multiple functions at a time.
- A minimum of a two-year college degree or equivalent training in the field.
- Be able to work flexible hours when needed.
- Complete computer skills with the ability to type 50 words per minute or more with very little error, if any at all.
- The ability to learn quickly.
- Be punctual and on time to work with very little absenteeism.
- Minimum Years of Experience Required: 1-2
- Minimum Years of Education Required: AA
- Must be Authorized to Work in the US
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must take and pass a drug and background screening
- Hours: Monday through Friday 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM and Saturday or Sunday from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Inbound calls booked & ran - $5.00
- Outbound calls booked and ran- $7.00
- Hours worked - $5.00/hour
- Service agreements sold or renewed - $10.00
- Capacity bonus (3 day call board). Bonus will vary based on times of year. $5/day to $20/day depending upon seasonality. Need at least 3 of 5 days WIN within the week to be eligible must and also to be eligible must:
- Have 100% attendance for your agreed schedule, 90% QA for the 3 calls that we listen to each week