Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 2 Years
Minimum Years of Education Required: High School/GED
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
**NO RECRUITER SOLICITATIONS PLEASE**
A Nexstar Company
Since 1962, Allen Service has lived up to its motto, “The name you know and trust.” Its second generation brothers, Jeff and Mike Allen, carry on that Fort Collins tradition, overseeing the high quality and service standards of their residential plumbing, heating and cooling operation.
Allen Service is a residential service company; however it’s also deeply rooted in Fort Collin’s construction growth. Allen has served as a contractor for numerous home and commercial developments, literally contributing to Fort Collins’ foundations.
Our success is a reflection of the team we employ. We encourage our team to be the best that our industry and community has to offer. This is achieved through providing our staff with the tools, training, and mentoring that they need to be successful. We are a team, not just a company. We believe that in order to create an environment of teamwork that accountability must be at the forefront of our plan. This has been achieved by following 3 Simple Rules:
Be on time…
Be willing to learn new things…
Do the best that you can…
Fort Collins is a very desirable place to live and work as it continually ranks in the top10 places to live.
In this position, the responsible person will communicate with the customer to determine service needs. This person will schedule and notify technician of assignments and enter necessary data into computer database. Performs related work as required.
- Primary responsibility is customer service.
- Communicates with customers to determine their needs.
- Schedules and notifies service technicians of work order assignments using GPS tracking and dispatching software.
- Receives check-in call from the service technicians and informs workers of next job to respond to.
- Supports service technicians.
- Maintains customer repair records using computer database to give detailed history of the work performed at their sites.
- Maintain dispatching board to ensure maximum efficient capacity of technicians.
- Manage on-call schedule and notify technicians of their assigned weeks.
- Notify answering service of the schedule and numbers to call in case of emergency.
- Know and understand service work order module and service contract.
- Active in all facets of dispatch.
- Various reporting responsibilities as needed.
Requirements needed in order to be considered for this position:
- Requires a high school diploma...additional education a plus.
- Previous dispatching/customer service experience.
- Experience and utilizing judgment in order to plan and accomplish goals.
- Follow up and follow through with technicians and customers to help maintain good customer relationships.
Ideal candidates will have the following customer service related skills:
- A professional and courteous telephone manner.
- Ability to handle a multiple-lined phone system...GPS system and dispatch to multiple field technicians.
- Patience and endurance to sit/stand behind a desk all day.
- Able to identify and handle the urgency of each task, and work in a high-stress position.
- Is detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Basic computer skills to include the following:
- Proficient w/Microsoft outlook, excel and word.
- Strong interpersonal skills such as, communication, problem solving, and organizational.
- Perform a variety of tasks; works under general supervision of the service manager.
- General office duties may include filing, sorting, answering phones in a CSR role, greeting customers, etc.
Additional skills that will be considered:
- Previous HVAC and/or Plumbing knowledge or experience helpful.
- Familiar with standard concepts of HVAC and/or Plumbing helpful.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Benefit
- We provide paid training and continuous education.
- Weekly training and coaching support.
- Winning team atmosphere
- Paid Holidays
Thank you for reviewing our opportunity, for immediate consideration please click the APPLY NOW button below.
**NO RECRUITER SOLICITATIONS PLEASE**
Allen Plumbing & Heating, Inc. Team