Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 2 Years
Minimum Years of Education Required: BA
Willing to Travel
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
About Building and Land Technology
Building and Land Technology (BLT), founded in 1982, is a privately held real estate developer, manager and private equity firm. BLT is vertically integrated and has invested in, developed, owned and managed in excess of 25 million square feet of commercial, hotel and residential properties across 26 states. BLT is also the largest franchisee of Sotheby’s residential real estate brokerage, with 28 offices and 1,000+/- real estate agents. To learn more about BLT visit http://www.bltoffice.com.
BLT is a fast-paced, growth-oriented real estate, development, management and investment company with over five million square feet under management and six million square feet in the development pipeline. We are the developer of Harbor Point (www.harborpt.com), a seven million square foot mixed-used development in Stamford, the Beacon (www.thebeaconjc.com), an 1,100 unit historic renovation in Jersey City, and numerous other large-scale real estate developments.
ANALYST, REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT: We are seeking an experienced real estate analyst to join our development team in Stamford, CT. Provide financial modeling, deal underwriting and analysis, market research, transaction due diligence, and approval memoranda for developments, acquisitions, finances, and dispositions.
- Must have 2 years related experience in the commercial real estate industry performing research, underwriting, valuation, due diligence and analysis
- Strong finance, modeling and analytical abilities
- Strong communication skills-written and verbal
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office, particularly Excel, and property management and asset management software such as Argus, Real Page
- BS/BA degree from an accredited college/university with a strong academic or work background in financial analysis, mathematics, accounting