Administrative Assistant – Legal
Building and Land Technology (BLT-www.bltoffice.com) is a privately held real estate private equity, development and property management firm. Founded in 1982, BLT is vertically integrated and has invested, developed, owned and managed over five million square feet of commercial space and over 10,000 residential units. BLT is one of the largest office landlords in Connecticut. BLT is the developer of numerous residential, commercial, and mixed-use projects, including Harbor Point, a transformative mixed-use development in Stamford, CT. One of the largest redevelopments on the eastern seaboard, Harbor Point encompasses an entire neighborhood, with a full mile of waterfront, more than 4,000 residential units, and several million square feet of commercial development. BLT’s holdings include a majority interest in William Pitt Sotheby’s residential brokerage firm with 28 offices and 1,100 agents, a mortgage and insurance company as well as numerous private equity investments.
BLT is a fast-paced growth oriented company.
• Process/file proposed change orders, change orders, trends, contracts and purchase orders for team.
• Responsible for monitoring contracts and service agreements from vendors and maintaining a spreadsheet.
• Respond to internal and external client phone and e-mail requests in a timely, accurate and professional manner
• Participate as a team player in every possible way to meet overall company objectives;
• Create monthly reports as needed
• Word-processing, faxing, filing, maintain project files, create punch list
• Data-Entry of Certificates of Insurance in Timberline
• Copying and scanning
• Answering telephones
• Mailings as needed
• Candidate must be proficient with Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft office suite, Excel,
• Strong computer and internet proficiency
• Team player who has the ability to be versatile and adaptable
• Solid problem solving abilities, multitasking and organizational skills.
BLT is an equal opportunity employer.