Established in 1988, Kerr Contractors is a leading heavy civil general contractor and construction management firm headquartered in Woodburn, Oregon. Kerr Contractors is recognized as one of the most technically advanced earth-moving, road building, and underground utility contractors in the region. Our business is founded on trusting relationships, excellent service, workmanship that has enduring character, and meeting or exceeding customer expectations every time. We have staked our reputation on our ability to deliver each of these.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Hauling of materials throughout the Portland Metro area
- Being a safe and courteous driver
- Responsible for load and securement
- Responsible for keeping the truck in good shape, as well as pre-and post-trip inspections.
- Being on time, no excuses for being late
- Must have valid Class "A" CDL and a clean driving record.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, DOT physical, and have a current medical card.
- Good attitude and be willing to stay until the job is done.
- Pay is equivalent to related job experience
- Competitive Pay
- Annual Company Events
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
As an equal opportunity employer, Kerr Contractors will hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or disability. Kerr Contractors also enforces a zero-tolerance drug policy.