Established in 1988, Kerr Contractors is a leading heavy civil general contractor and construction management firm headquartered in Woodburn, Oregon. Kerr Contractors is recognized as one of the most technically advanced earth-moving, road-building, and underground utilities contractors in the region. Our business is founded on trusting relationships, excellent service, workmanship with enduring character, and meeting or exceeding customer expectations every time. We have staked our reputation on our ability to deliver each of these.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to diagnose, repair and troubleshoot heavy equipment, diesel engines, brake systems, drive systems, hydraulic systems, and electrical systems
- Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment.
- Must have a valid license and clean driving record
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Minimum five years of practical experience in heavy equipment
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive Salary
- Community Involvement
- Team Building Events
- Annual Company Events
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
As an equal opportunity employer, Kerr Contractors will hire without consideration of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or disability. Kerr Contractors also enforces a zero-tolerance drug policy.