Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other and we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
Fire Sprinkler Service Technician
This position requires the ability to troubleshoot, service, repair, modify and replace Fire Protection Systems for new and existing customers on a scheduled basis.
- Servicing Fire Protection Systems to the prescribed standards
- Performing on-site emergency troubleshooting and repairs of our customers Fire Protection Systems
- Identifying code and non-conformance issues
- Preparing accurate and timely service tickets and reports
- Duties may also include installation of new Fire Protection Systems
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid Driver’s License and a driving record that meets company requirements
- High School Diploma/ GED required
- Member of UA Local UNION 669 Road Sprinkler Fitters
- Fire Sprinkler Service Experience required
- NICET II Inspection and Testing of Water Based Systems a plus
- Backflow certified in WA and ID a plus
- Licensed in the state of WA
- OSHA 30 preferred
- Willing to be on-call after hours
- Willing to pass a pre-employment drug test, background and reference check
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor