Metal-Tech Partners has an exciting new career opportunity. We are seeking Qualified Welders that are highly motivated, organized and who enjoy working in a fast-paced, hands-on working environment. This is an excellent chance to work for a growing company that offers a competitive compensation package with long term employment stability.
What we are proud to offer you:
- Competitive Pay (Starting at $20/hour and up)
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Simple IRA with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Operating MIG Arc, TIG Arc and Spot Welding equipment for the fabrication of steel, aluminum and stainless steel products;
- Operating safe working equipment and applying safety practice at work while performing his/her duties;
- Welding parts in various directions: flat, horizontal, vertical or overhead, etc.;
- Igniting flame or striking an arc while welding or performing other electricity-related work to weld part of a metal structure;
- Clamping, holding, tack-welding, heat-bending, bolting, or grinding spare parts as necessary to satisfy the technical requirements and create a welded final product;
- Operating other accessory equipment and performing some tasks necessary for welding metal, such as grinders for cleaning weld areas or beautifying weld areas;
- Examining finish products and spare parts and comparing them with samples to check whether the specifications are met;
- Arranging and assuring the welded parts to be arranged in order before being assembled into final products; using such tools as square, caliper or ruler for this task.
- Must pass the prescribed weld test.
- Comprehend documents such as safety rules, operating maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. The ability to understand information, ideas, direction and then be able to perform the task or project discussed. Also, to be able to ask questions to insure you understand the information given.
- Must have a working knowledge of various welding codes, specifications, techniques and methods.
- Must be familiar with properties of metal machining, weld shrinkage and welding techniques