Job Type: Full-Time
No Job Experience Required
Minimum Years of Education Required: High School/GED
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Amazing Heating and Air Inc. offers the greater Baltimore, MD area with professional retail, polished HVAC contracting services. We are a family owned and operated company. We service all brands of residential and commercial HVAC equipment and provide 24 hour emergency service. We are currently seeking an warehouse coordinator to join our team.
Areas served: Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Baltimore County, Baltimore City, Howard County, Montgomery County, Prince Georges County and Harford County
If you are looking to work for a company that cares about their employees without corporate feel. WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU!
In this position, the responsible person will be required to handle the daily tasks along with communicating with the customer service reps and managers to determine if parts need to be picked up from local vendors.
- YOU MUST TAKE THE PERSONALITY ASSESSMENT TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.
- Maintaining the office for cleanliness.
- Primary responsibility is maintaining the inventory, handling of orders, and receiving products.
- Driving to local vendors to accurately pick up supplies and equipment.
- Deliver material to job sites and pick up equipment that has been removed for recycling.
- Recycle equipment
- Acquiring permits.
- Requires a high school diploma.
- Must have a drivers license with a good driving record.
- Must have basic ability to use technology to view job site locations like using Google Calendar and email.
- Must be willing to work overtime as necessary.
- Must be able to lift heavy objects up to 100 pounds and use tools to recycle equipment.
- Is detail-oriented with the ability to pivot from one task to another. Able to handle the urgency of each task, and patience to work with a flexible schedule that typically changes as the day progresses.
- Willing to fill other positions as needed.
Additional skills that will be considered:
- Previous HVAC knowledge or experience helpful. This position could be a stepping stone for a recent graduate from trade school or someone looking to get into the trade.
- Familiar with standard concepts of HVAC helpful.
- Competitive wages (up to $40,000 including overtime and potential bonuses)
- Additional bonus
- 100% Employer paid Medical Insurance
- 100% Employer paid Dental Insurance
- 100% Employer paid Life Insurance
- 100% Employer paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Employer paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Employer paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 100% Employer paid Life Insurance Policy
- Medical Benefits have multiple plans to choose from and optional benefits available for other family members
- On Going Training Opportunities
- Potential Growth Opportunities
- Family Owned and Operated
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Options
- AFLAC Available
- Legal Shield Available
“We perform background investigations and drug testing upon the initial hiring and random drug testing of all employees”