Job Type: Full-Time
Field experience is preferred but not required
Sales experience is preferred but not required
Minimum Years of Education Required: High School/GED
Speciality: Residential and Light Commercial
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Must have a valid drivers license
*OUR OFFICE LOCATION IS 2630 GEORGETOWN RD BALTIMORE MD 21230*
Amazing Heating and Air Inc. offers the greater Baltimore, MD area with professional HVAC contracting services. We are a family owned and operated company. We service all brands of residential and commercial HVAC equipment and provide 24 hour emergency service.
We are in the customer service business that provides heating and air conditioning services. At Amazing Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., our business philosophy is to provide ultimate comfort levels in your home by educating the client to make Amazing decisions.
Outside HVAC Sales Associate is responsible for generating revenue and profits for the company. This will include, but will not be limited to: calling on existing business customers, acquiring new business from pre-qualified leads, preparing sales presentations and using sales materials when calling on clients and potential new customers.
- You MUST take the personality assessment to considered for the position on a computer, not a mobile device. If you need to use a computer please schedule a time to use one of ours onsite!
- Review customer’s needs, listen and document them
- Take and document measurements of the existing equipment & other supporting material to perform installations to make sure the solutions we offer will fit and operate correctly with existing material previously installed or offer improvements prior to the commencement of work.
- Calculating a heat loss and heat gain for any heating or A/C new installs or replacements
- Demonstrates technical expertise and maintains a high level of credibility.
- Provide the value of working with our company and its employees.
- Positively and credibly recommend solutions that links customer objectives to total value solution and competitive advantage.
- Present HVAC solutions in a timely manner to home & business owners
- Effectively writes, and presents proposals provide them with good, better and best scenarios
- Ask for the sale, Listen to customers objections and provide additional education on the system solutions you provided.
- Ultimately listen to the customer. Find a solution that the customer is happy with and close the sale. Once customer has accepted proposal must prepare paperwork for installation detailing the work and material that is required.
- Insure all working documents and data are maintained to backup estimate figures.
- All interested applicants MUST be willing to travel for training occasionally
Job experience that is preferred but not required
- 3-years HVAC industry related sales experience
- Experience and trained in the residential replacement and add-on sales market
- Experience on the estimating of forced air heat and cooling systems, as well as hot water and steam heating systems.
- Proficient in duct design, and load calculations.
- Have extensive technical knowledge on the design, and installation of HVAC equipment.
- Prior success in the industry with awareness of industry and technical material
- Great attention to detail, and strong organizational skills.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask.
- Strong relationship building skills, customer focused and disciplined
- Strong needs-based sales skills and a passion for excellence
- Working knowledge of MS computer applications (Word, Excel) required. PowerPoint would be helpful.
- 100% Employer paid Short Term Disability
- 100% Employer paid Long Term Disability
- 100% Employer paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 100% Employer paid Life Insurance Policy
- 100% Employer paid Uniforms
- 100% Employer Paid Medical Employee Benefits, with multiple plans and benefits available for other family members
- 100% Employer paid Dental Insurance
- Take Home Vehicles for most employess
- Company Paid Gas Card with take home vehicle or gas allowance
- Apple IPhones and Ipads provided
- On Going Training Opportunities
- Potential Growth Opportunities
- Family Owned and Operated
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Options
- Aflac Available
- Legal Shield Available
“We perform background investigations and drug testing upon the initial hiring and random drug testing of all employees”