Job Type: Full-Time
Experience is Preffered but not Required:
Minimum Years of Education Required: High School/GED
Our Speciality: Residential and Light Commercial Heating & Air Conditioning Service, Installation & Maintenance
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
*OUR OFFICE LOCATION IS 2630 GEORGETOWN RD BALTIMORE MD 21230*
Amazing Heating and Air Inc. offers the greater Baltimore, MD area with professional HVAC contracting services. We are a family owned and operated company. We service all brands of residential and commercial HVAC equipment and provide 24 hour emergency service. We are currently seeking an CSR/Dispatcher to join our team.
Areas served: Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Baltimore County, Baltimore City, Howard County, Montgomery County, Prince Georges County and Harford County
If you are looking to work for a company that cares about their employees without corporate feel. WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU!
In this position, the responsible person will communicate with the customer to determine service needs. This person will schedule and notify technician of assignments and enter necessary data into computer database. Performs related work as required.
- YOU MUST TAKE THE PERSONALITY ASSESSMENT TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION
- Primary responsibility is customer service.
- Communicates with customers to determine their needs.
- May help troubleshoot problems over the phone as to help technicians prepare for work.
- Schedules and notifies service technicians of work order assignments.
- Reviews all work orders and records details of service to be performed.
- May help requisition supplies as needed for service calls.
- Receives check-in call from the service technicians and informs workers of next job to respond to.
- Supports service technicians.
- Creates new work order numbers.
- Maintains customer repair records using computer database to give detailed history of the work performed at their sites.
- Maintain dispatching board to ensure maximum efficient capacity of technicians.
- Maintains and update service contracts and service agreements.
- Update information, printout; notify staff of upcoming renewal dates & estimated hours for month.
- Assign on-call schedule and notify technicians of their assigned weeks.
- Notify answering service of the schedule and numbers to call in case of emergency.
- Know and understand service work order module and service contract.
- Active in all facets of dispatch.
- Various reporting responsibilities as needed.
- Requires a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Previous dispatching/customer service experience preferred.
- Experience and utilizing judgment in order to plan and accomplish goals.
- Follow up and follow through with technicians and customers to help maintain good customer relationships.
- Must have basic computers skills, and knowledge of applicable software.
- Must be willing to participate in an on-call rotation, as summer hours may increase our call volume.
Ideal candidates will have the following customer service related skills:
- A professional and courteous telephone manner.
- Ability to handle a multiple-lined phone system for a number of staff members.
- Patience and endurance to sit behind a desk all day.
- Able to handle the urgency of each task, and work in a high-stress position.
- Is detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Basic computer skills to include the following:
- Proficient w/Microsoft outlook, excel and word.
- Strong interpersonal skills such as, communication, problem solving, and organizational.
- Perform a variety of tasks; works under general supervision of Service Operations Manager.
- General office duties to include filing, sorting, answering phones, greeting customers, etc.
Additional skills that will be considered:
- Previous HVAC knowledge or experience helpful.
- Familiar with standard concepts of HVAC helpful.
- Competitive wages
- 100% Employer paid Medical Insurance
- 100% Employer paid Dental Insurance
- 100% Employer paid Life Insurance
- 100% Employer paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Employer paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Employer paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 100% Employer paid Life Insurance Policy
- Medical Benefits have multiple plans to choose from and optional benefits available for other family members
- Retirement Benefit
- On Going Training Opportunities
- Potential Growth Opportunities
- Family Owned and Operated
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Options
- Aflac Available
- Legal Shield Available
“We perform background investigations and drug testing upon the initial hiring and random drug testing of all employees”