Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 0 Years
Minimum Years of Education Required: High School/GED
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
*OUR OFFICE LOCATION IS 2630 GEORGETOWN RD BALTIMORE MD 21230*
Amazing Heating and Air Inc. offers the greater Baltimore, MD area with professional HVAC contracting services. We are a family owned and operated company. We service all brands of residential and commercial HVAC equipment and provide 24 hour emergency service. We are currently seeking an HVAC Helper to join our team.
Areas served: Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Baltimore County, Baltimore City, Howard County, Montgomery County, Prince Georges County and Harford County
If you are looking to work for a company that cares about their employees without corporate feel. WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU!
- Assist in all aspects of HVAC, primarily performing installation of hvac systems working under supervision of HVAC Technician
- Clean and organize the vehicles
- Replenish standard stock items that are commonly used from the vehicle to perform installations.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Other duties as assigned and be a utility person when needed.
- YOU MUST TAKE THE PERSONALITY ASSESSMENT TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION. IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE IT, CHECK YOUR SPAM OR JUNK EMAIL. IF NECESSARY CALL THE OFFICE TO HAVE IT RESENT OR SCHEDULE IN ADVANCE TO COME IN AND TAKE IT.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Fundamental knowledge of the HVAC trade
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
- Must provide own hand tools
- Must have good balance for working at various heights
- Must be able to work in all extremes of temperature and weather
- Must be able to participate in long periods of highly strenuous physical activity associated with the construction industry
- Must be able to lift 100 pounds or more
- Must be a team player
- Must be safety conscience at all times
- Must be able to do basic math without the use of a calculator
- Must be able to produce quality work and except changes in production and time lines
- Must maintain a phenomenal attendance record
- Must work well with others, as a team, and keep a positive attitude
- Competitive wages
- 100% Employer paid Medical Insurance
- 100% Employer paid Dental Insurance
- 100% Employer paid Life Insurance
- 100% Employer paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Employer paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Employer paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 100% Employer paid Life Insurance Policy
- 100% Employer paid Uniforms
- Medical Benefits have multiple plans to choose from and optional benefits available for other family members
- Retirement Benefit
- On Going Training Opportunities
- Potential Growth Opportunities
- Family Owned and Operated
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Options
- Aflac Available
- Legal Shield Available
“We perform background investigations and drug testing upon the initial hiring and random drug testing of all employees”