Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 1 Year
Minimum Years of Education Required: High School/GED
Speciality: Residential & Light Commercial
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
*OUR OFFICE LOCATION IS 2630 GEORGETOWN RD BALTIMORE MD 21230*
$3,000 Signing Bonus!
Amazing Heating and Air Inc. offers the greater Baltimore, MD area with professional HVAC contracting services. We are a family owned and operated company. We service all brands of residential and commercial HVAC equipment and provide 24 hour emergency service. We are currently seeking an HVAC Service Technician to join our team.
Areas served: Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Baltimore County, Baltimore City, Howard County, Montgomery County, Prince Georges County and Harford County
If you are looking to work for a company that cares about their employees without corporate feel. WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU!
Under general direction, performs semi-skilled and skilled work in the operation, maintenance, and repair of heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems; and does related work as required.
- Build strong customer relationships.
- Educate customer on new technology and enhancements to improve their safety and comfort.
- Provides preventive maintenance on heating and air conditioning systems.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis, and repairing of residential/commercial air conditioning and multi-zone heating and cooling systems.
- YOU MUST TAKE THE PERSONALITY ASSESSMENT TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION
- Residential HVAC Technicians must have good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to follow wiring schematics and understand technical instructions.
- Solid communication skills.
- (1) year of "hands on" field service experience operating, maintaining, and repairing HVAC equipment.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Knowledge of methods, tools, and equipment used in the repair of heating and air conditioning equipment in residential and light commercial buildings.
- The operating principles of heating, air conditioning, and work safety practices related to HVAC work.
- Able to work independently
- Willing to work with technology (Ipad/Iphones)
- Competitive wages with additional compensation incentives
- Company Provided Take Home Commercial Vehicle
- Company Paid Gas & EZ Pass for Tolls
- 100% Employer paid Short Term Disability
- 100% Employer paid Long Term Disability
- 100% Employer paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 100% Employer paid Life Insurance Policy
- 100% Employer paid Uniforms
- 100% Employer Paid Medical Employee Benefits, Multiple plans and benefits available for other family members
- Apple iPhones and Ipads providedOn Going Training OpportunitiesPotential Growth Opportunities
- Family Owned and Operated
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Options
- Aflac Available
- Legal Shield Available
“We perform background investigations and drug testing upon the initial hiring and random drug testing of all employees”