General Info for the Service Manager
**YOU MUST HAVE MINIMUM OF 8 YEARS OF HVAC FIELD EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION**
If you are looking to work for a company that cares about their employees without corporate feel. WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU!
Job Type: Full-Time
Field experience is required
Minimum Years of Education Required: High School/GED
Speciality: Residential and Light Commercial
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Must have a valid drivers license
Amazing Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. delivers to the greater Baltimore MD area, professional retail HVAC contracting services. We are a family owned and operated company. We service all brands of residential and commercial HVAC equipment.
We are in the customer service business that provides heating and air conditioning services. At Amazing Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., our business philosophy is to provide ultimate comfort levels in homes and light commercial applications while creating an Amazing experience!
Job Description for the Service Manager
Our manager is responsible to inspire, lead, and manage our team in a positive way. Be responsible for driving company goals and provide technical assistance to our field technicians.
Job Duties for the Service Manager
· Provide technical expertise and maintain a high level of credibility with the entire company and customers
· Deliver the value of working with our company and its employees to our customers
· Truly Inspire our team positively to achieve the goals set forth and to maintain the Amazing standards
· Be responsible to hire, grow, and hold your team members accountable
· Be responsible for the capacity planning for the job board collaborating with the customer service representatives
· Mentor the service team by performing weekly ride a longs to ensure our processes are being followed
· Have fun and enjoy what this industry is all about... Helping People!
Job experience for the Service Manager that is necessary to be successful
· HVAC industry related installation and service experience. We are primarily residential and light commercial focused.
· Have extensive technical knowledge on the design, service, and installation of HVAC equipment up to 20 ton.
· Have technical knowledge in service and installation of radiant heating equipment.
· Great attention to detail, and strong organizational skills.
· Great communication skills
· Strong relationship building skills, customer focused and disciplined
· Willingness to hold you and your team accountable for performance goals
· Computer and technology knowledge is a must.
· Working knowledge of standard internet usage.
· Basic working knowledge of Microsoft computer applications (Word, Excel) required.
Benefits for the Service Manager
· Earnings from $80k-$125k
· 100% Employer Paid Medical Employee Benefits, with multiple plans and benefits available for other family members
· 100% Employer paid Dental Insurance
· 100% Employer paid Short Term Disability
· 100% Employer paid Long Term Disability
· 100% Employer paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
· 100% Employer paid Life Insurance Policy
· 100% Employer paid Uniforms
· Take Home Vehicles
· Company Paid Gas Card & EZ pass
· Apple IPhones and Ipads provided
· On Going Training Opportunities
· Growth Opportunities
· Family Owned and Operated
· Paid Vacation
· Paid Holidays
· Aflac Available
· Legal Shield Available
“We perform background investigations and drug testing upon the initial hiring and random drug testing of all employees”