If you are looking to work for a company that cares about their employees without corporate feel. WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU!
Job Type: Full-Time
Field experience is required
Minimum Years of Education Required: High School/GED
Speciality: Residential and Light Commercial
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Must have a valid drivers license
*OUR OFFICE LOCATION IS 2630 GEORGETOWN RD BALTIMORE MD 21230*
Amazing Heating and Air Inc. offers the greater Baltimore, MD area with professional HVAC contracting services. We are a family owned and operated company. We service all brands of residential and commercial HVAC equipment and provide 24 hour emergency service.
We are in the customer service business that provides heating and air conditioning services. At Amazing Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., our business philosophy is to provide ultimate comfort levels in your home and create an Amazing experience!
Our manager is responsible to inspire, lead, and manage the team in a positive way. Set up the installation teams for success and provide field service support when necessary. Assist the current manager with expanding duties.
- Provide technical expertise and maintains a high level of credibility with the entire company and customers.
- Collaborate with the sales team to design and order equipment.
- Create installations in our computer system.
- Design sheetmetal fittings to adapt the old metal to the new systems
- Verify the systems are being installed up to manufacture's specifications and code.
- Set up sub-contractors as needed and coordinate the installation with the installation team.
- Provide the value of working with our company and its employees.
- Inspire the teams positively to achieve the goals set forth and to maintain the Amazing standards.
- Have fun and enjoy what this industry is all about... Helping People!
- All interested applicants MUST be willing to travel for training occasionally.
Job experience that is necessary to be successful
- HVAC industry related installation and service experience
- Draw sheet metal fittings to adapt new equipment to existing sheetmetal
- Experience performing load calculations is preferred but not required.
- Have extensive technical knowledge on the design, service, and installation of HVAC equipment up to 20 ton. We are primarily residential and light commercial focused.
- Have technical knowledge on the design, service, and installation of Radiant Heating Equipment. We are primarily residential and light commercial focused.
- Great attention to detail, and strong organizational skills.
- Good communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills, customer focused and disciplined
- Computer knowledge is a must.
- Working knowledge of standard internet usage.
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft computer applications (Word, Excel) required.
- Earnings from 60k-100k
- 100% Employer paid Short Term Disability
- 100% Employer paid Long Term Disability
- 100% Employer paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 100% Employer paid Life Insurance Policy
- 100% Employer paid Uniforms
- 100% Employer Paid Medical Employee Benefits, with multiple plans and benefits available for other family members
- 100% Employer paid Dental Insurance
- Take Home Vehicles for most employess
- Company Paid Gas Card with take home vehicle or gas allowance
- Apple IPhones and Ipads provided
- On Going Training Opportunities
- Potential Growth Opportunities
- Family Owned and Operated
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Options
- Aflac Available
- Legal Shield Available
“We perform background investigations and drug testing upon the initial hiring and random drug testing of all employees”