Established in 1988, Kerr Contractors is a leading heavy civil general contractor and construction management firm headquartered in Woodburn, Oregon. Kerr Contractors is recognized as one of the most technically advanced earth-moving, road building and underground utilities contractors in the region. Our business is founded on trusting relationships, excellent service, workmanship that has enduring character, and meeting or exceeding customer expectations every time. We have staked our reputation on our ability to deliver each of these.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Familiarity with heavy equipment, commercial trucks, and general operation of both
- Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment and trucks
- Check fuel, fluids and systems, add and replace daily, maintain and replace filters.
- Track and record service and status of equipment and trucks and operating hours
- Must have valid Class "A" Commercial Drivers License and clean driving record
- Must have a valid DOT Medical Card
- Must have endorsements for Hazardous Materials and Tanker
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Minimum 5 years practical experience with commercial trucks and heavy equipment
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be willing to work OT and weekends
- Competitive Salary
- Community Involvement
- Team Building Events
- Annual Company Events
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
As an equal opportunity employer Kerr Contractors will hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability. Kerr Contractors also enforces a zero tolerance drug policy.