Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 2 Years
Minimum Years of Education Required: BA
Willing to Travel
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
About Building and Land Technology
Building and Land Technology (BLT), founded in 1982, is a privately held real estate developer, manager and private equity firm. BLT is vertically integrated and has invested in, developed, owned and managed in excess of 25 million square feet of commercial, hotel and residential properties across 26 states. BLT is also the largest franchisee of Sotheby’s residential real estate brokerage, with 28 offices and 1,000+/- real estate agents. To learn more about BLT visit http://www.bltoffice.com.
BLT is a fast-paced growth oriented company.
Abbey Woods is an upscale residential community in Danbury, CT offering a vibrant urban lifestyle in a scenic New England setting, where high vistas overlook the rolling woodlands of a nature reserve. Featuring spacious one, two and three bedroom apartments; all have been beautifully finished to center on open living areas with glass doors to private outdoor spaces capitalizing on the tranquil park-like views.
This position will be responsible for providing exceptional service and leasing to prospects and current residents, as well as maintaining awareness of all the happenings at Abbey Woods. Visit us at: www.abbeywoodsct.com
Primary Responsibilities (others may be assigned to meet the business needs)
- Assist with all activities related to apartment home rentals (move-ins and lease renewals) as it relates to prospective and current residents.
- Answer e-mail and phone inquiries
- Some data entry and filing
Education & Experience
- 6 months + residential real estate or 1-3 years in a hospitality or retail environment including: Hotel front desk, retail sales, restaurant, bar "front of house" or management experience
- Undergraduate degree preferred not mandatory
- Basic Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Projects a professional sales presentation / image
- Must be a team player
- One-Site software preferred