Established in 1994, Crestline Construction Company, LLC is a heavy civil general contractor and construction management firm headquartered in The Dalles, Oregon. We are proud to call the Columbia River Gorge both our home and our project area. It has been an honor to be part of and contributor to the hard-working economy of the small towns in this agricultural and increasingly industrial region for over two decades. Our reputation for superior workmanship and performance is built on trust, safety, consistency, employee loyalty and a commitment to the local environment and economy.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Hauling of materials throughout the Columbia River Gorge in Oregon and Washington
- Being a safe and courteous driver, obeying the laws of the road
- Responsible for load and securement of equipment or material
- Responsible for keeping truck in good shape, as well as pre-trip and post-trip inspections
- Must arrive on time, no excuses for being late
- Must have a good attitude and be willing to stay until the job is done
- Must have valid Class "A" CDL and clean driving record
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Must have a DOT physical and have a current medical card
- Must have 5 years’ minimum dump truck or similar trucking experience
- Competitive Wage
- PTO and Holidays
- Community Involvement
- Team Building Events
- Annual Company Events
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
As an equal opportunity employer Crestline Construction Company will hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability.
CRESTLINE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY ENFORCES A ZERO TOLERANCE DRUG POLICY.