Established in 1994, Crestline Construction Company, LLC is a heavy civil general contractor and construction management firm headquartered in The Dalles, Oregon. We are proud to call the Columbia River Gorge both our home and our project area. It has been an honor to be part of and contributor to the hard-working economy of the small towns in this agricultural and increasingly industrial region for over two decades. Our reputation for superior workmanship and performance is built on trust, safety, consistency, employee loyalty and a commitment to the local environment and economy.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs traffic control duties and maintains roads in accordance with all safety regulations and procedures.
- Work is performed outdoors at construction sites, maintenance facilities and outside environments with exposure to inclement weather. Moderate physical demands; strength sufficient to lift and move items weighing up to fifty (50) pounds; may be exposed to safety hazards and dangerous tools and equipment.
- Performs traffic control and flagging activities as needed; follows safety rules and regulations on all work zone and flagging sites, including placing signs, barricades, traffic cones and other warning devices; duties may vary according to job assignment.
- Operates pickups and flatbed trucks (not requiring a commercial driver’s license), and miscellaneous hand tools in accordance with all safety regulations and procedures; conducts routine equipment maintenance and daily equipment inspections according to County standards.
- Performs basic road repair and maintenance tasks; reports safety hazards and traffic problems. Performs manual labor assignments as needed, cuts brush with hand tools, chips, loads and hauls brush, removes dead animals along county roads, clears rights-of-way of brush and other debris to improve visibility or diminish road hazards.
- Does facility housekeeping and maintenance.
- Prepares reports and maintains records.
- Responds to emergencies as directed and performs tasks in the interest of public safety and property protection during emergencies.
- 18 years of age or older
- Valid Traffic Control Flagging Certification Card
- Complete First Aid/CPR training programs
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
As an equal opportunity employer Crestline Construction Company will hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability.
CRESTLINE CONSTRUCTION ENFORCES A ZERO TOLERANCE DRUG POLICY